March 18, 2013

pit stop


Before the actual 'vacation' part of our spring break this year, I found myself again in NYC with Brian, just for a day before our flight to Punta Cana. Started the day off right though, with a steamy bowl of ramen from Ippudo. We sat at the bar so could see the chefs hard at work.


With pork and egg and miso deliciousness


Tried and true favourite destinations for a stress-free, thinking-free day: SoHo again.



All roads lead to Chinatown? We somehow always find ourselves in Chinatown at the end of the day with a cup of bubble tea.


I think I just miss Chinese food and snacks. Food pretty much guides my life. Here we're picking up a bag of mini egg cakes (but I must say that the ones in Toronto are better. I like it when they come in a sheet so you can eat the crispy parts first!).





See you again soon New York! I'll be there all of this summer, and I'm really looking forward to making and sharing more photos of this beautiful city then!

No comments:

Post a Comment